- On the Skystream air mouse remote press and hold TV button until it starts to slowly blink.
- Aim the TV remote that you want to program towards the front of the Airmouse remote. Press the button you want to program on your TV remote.
- The Red light will turn on and stay on once it has learned the buttons function.
- Press the Red, Green, Yellow or Blue button (Whichever one you want to program) and the light will blink.
- Press the TV button again.
- Wait 10 seconds and test functionality.
- Repeat these steps to program another button.
Please note that while the majority on TV remotes use the standard IR format, not all use the same format and may not be able to be programmed to the Airmouse remote.
How to program the SkyStream Three Airmouse to control other devices
- by Peter Mitchell
- 19 December, 2018
- 1 min read