SKYSTREAM SHIPPING POLICY
SkyStream processes all orders received on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or holidays on the next business day following that particular day. These orders will be shipped out within 48 hours. We ship out our orders via USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Express 2 Day service. These shipment methods take approximately 2-5 days for delivery once they have left our facility.
Once you place the order on SkyStream.com you will receive an email confirming your order. This will show the shipping address, billing address and products that were ordered. If this email is correct, then there is no reason to contact SkyStream. If there are any discrepancies on this email, please email Customer Support at email@example.com as soon as possible so we can fix the issue.
You will receive another email once your order has left our facility. In this email, you will see your tracking number and order contents. You will be able to track your order from the minute it leaves our facility to the moment it is delivered to your door.
We offer both Signature Required and Insurance for an extra fee. If you live in an area where you do not feel that your package will be safe if it is left on your doorstep, then we suggest upgrading your shipping to Signature Required and adding extra Insurance. If you package is lost during transit or does not show up on your doorstep like it should and YOU HAVE SIGNATURE REQUIRED AND INSURANCE, we will immediately send out another product to replace the missing one. IF YOU DO NOT CHOOSE THE SIGNATURE REQUIRED AND EXTRA INSURANCE and the product goes missing, we will need time to file a claim with the carrier and let them investigate the claim. If the claim has been processed and paid to SkyStream, we will ship out the new product.
As of 4/15/19 we now offer Route Shipping Insurance during checkout. Route charges 1% of your total order value to insure your order during the shipping process. If you order is damaged, lost or stolen during the shipping process and you have added Route Shipping Insurance, We will ship out another order to you.
However if you choose to decline Route Shipping Insurance and you package is damaged, lost or stolen during the shipping process you will need to file a claim with the shipping carrier. We highly suggest utilizing the Route Shipping insurance as it is cheaper and more efficient than the Carriers Insurance.
We will do our best to help you with trying to recover a lost or stolen package, but are not responsible for lost or stolen packages if the customer declines the additional shipping insurance through Route.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some answers to some frequently asked questions about shipping:
- When will my order ship? Orders are shipped as soon as possible. This time frame is usually 3-5 days.
- How long will it take to get my order? Depending on if you reside in the US or Internationally. If you are in the US, 2-3 days is the average delivery times. If you are an international customer, 7-14 days.
- What shipping carriers do you use? We ship either USPS or FedEx depending on location and cost.
- How can I track my order? Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking number and carrier information. You can track your order on their website.
- Where do I enter my discount code? Once you have made it to the Checkout Page (not Cart), you will see a "Discount" box on the right hand side above the total. Input your discount code here and click "Apply".
- What are the shipping rates? All orders over $100.00 are free shipping. International orders are calculated at Checkout with real time costs.
- Where do you ship? Anywhere in the world, Except Russia and Israel (These countries customs send all of our packages directly back.).
- What about customs fees? It would be nearly impossible for us to calculate Customs Fees for every international order that we ship out, therefore, the fees are your responsibility. Make sure you know what you have to pay before you place your order with us. You are 100% responsible to pay for any import/customs/vat fees once it gets to your country.
- How can I change my order once it has been placed? There are two ways you can change your order once it have been placed. Call us at 1-888-963-9105 or email us at email@example.com. Be sure to reference your order number and we will be able to assist you.
- How do I return an item or get a refund? We offer a 14 day money back guarantee on all boxes. If you are not satisfied within the first 14 days, either call us or email us and we will be happy to assist you with your return. We also have a 1 year warranty on our products, so if something happens and it stops working, call us or email us and we will take care of you!
- What if I put the wrong shipping address when ordering? - If you contact us prior to the item being shipped out, we will do our best to correct the address prior to shipping the item. However if the package has already shipped, SkyStream is not liable for the lost package. If the customer places the wrong shipping address during checkout and we ship the item to that address, the package may be undeliverable and may be returned back to us by the courier. In this case the customer is responsible for the additional shipping costs to resend the item to the correct address.
*- Third Party Vendors - Any purchases of any Skystream products from a third party are not able to be returned to Skystream for a refund in any way. All refunds and returns on products purchased from a third party vendor must be handled between the customer and the third party vendor. Any products shipped to Skystream Technologies for a return or refund that were purchased from a third party vendor will not be honored. If the customer wishes to have the product or products shipped back to them they will be responsible for paying for the return shipping. Any products returned to Skystream Technologies purchased from a third party vendor that return shipping is not paid by the customer will be considered abandoned in 7 calendar days. These rules apply even if a Skystream technician mistakenly sends a customer a return form thinking that the product was purchased directly from us. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify where they purchased the product from prior to sending them back to Skystream Technologies.