If you are not seeing any display at all on your TV from the Skystream unit, please follow the troubleshooting steps below.
- Make sure that the Skystream unit is plugged in and showing a light on the front of it. If there is no LED the unit is not on.
- If the unit is on and displaying a light on the front, check to make sure that the HDMI cable is plugged into the Skystream unit and an HDMI port on your TV.
- Using your TV remote press the input or source button to change the input source so that it is showing the video from the HDMI port that the Skystream is plugged into.
- If none of these options work, test a different HDMI cable to see if the HDMI was not working properly.
- If you have done all of these steps, tested a different HDMI cable and are still not seeing any video display from the Skystream unit please give us a call at 888-963-9105